WELCOME TO MY GALLERY


Browse »Home » » I've Wondered About This....

I've Wondered About This....

I've wondered about this for some time....
When I see a sexy woman in a bikini at the beach or poolside I always take note....I may be a sissy but I still like to look....anyway, as I was saying I like to look at the beautiful women in their bathing suits.
It doesn't come close to the reaction I get when I see a beautiful woman in her bra and panties though. I don't know what the difference is. The same flesh is exposed in the same way. The clothes are cut almost identically but one gives me a deep thrill that the other doesn't.
I have my own theories on why this should be but I'm curious if anyone of my sweet readers has an idea on why the reaction would be so different. Or maybe your reaction isn't the same as mine.
Anyway I'd be curious to hear if any of you have an opinion on this....


Bikini



Bra and Panties
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Post a Comment

Most View Photo

Blog Archive