WELCOME TO MY GALLERY


Browse »Home » » Good For A Laugh At Least

Good For A Laugh At Least

I had fallen head over heels in love with the redhead in PoliSci class in my Freshman year at college. It had taken me months to work up the courage to ask her out.
Our first date went well and she agreed to go out with me again.
After the second date we went to my dorm room, my roommate was away for the weekend and we kissed and petted for a while.
She pushed me away and said "Baby, I need you now."
She pulled off her shirt and unclasped her bra. I pulled off my pants and dropped my briefs and I saw the look on her face change from desire to something else.
She was looking into my eyes and I asked if there was a problem.



After struggling for a moment she burst into laughter.
"Oh my god," she gasped amid her laughter, "I didn't know they came that small. It's so...so...cute."
I blushed and hung my head staring down at my minor endowment.
"It's OK," she said still laughing, "i just remembered I have to be someplace in a few minutes. Maybe next time, I'll call you."
She pulled on her shirt and stepped into the hall. I could hear her laughing all the way to the elevator.
Sighing I pulled out my favorite panties from their hiding place and settled in for a night alone.





Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Post a Comment

Most View Photo

Blog Archive