WELCOME TO MY GALLERY


Browse »Home » » I Couldn't Help It

I Couldn't Help It

I saw my wife lying in bed with her back to me. It was a warm day and all she was wearing were tiny blue panties and a t-shirt. She looked cute, she looked adorable, she looked as sexy as hell!!!
I slipped into bed with her and began kissing her neck. She purred as I slipped my hand into her panties. I rolled them down over her sweet ass and began slowly rubbing her wet pussy. She moaned as I continued the slow rubbing, I know she loves this.


 After several minutes she pulled her shirt off and I took her nipple in my mouth. Her moaning was almost nonstop now. Finally she said,, "Kaaren, oh  my god, do it now, make me cum on your fingers. Oh god Kaaren I love you!!!!



Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Post a Comment

Most View Photo

Blog Archive