WELCOME TO MY GALLERY


Browse »Home » » I'd Love To But We'll Be Late....Version 2

I'd Love To But We'll Be Late....Version 2

This story developed in my mind with two separate endings and I couldn't decide which I liked better, well to be honest I kind of like version 2 a little better but I'll let all you sweet readers decide for yourselves.


The bride was laughing as she slipped her bra back on.
"Yes I know, I'd like to do it again too maybe we can sneak away after the ceremony...oh don't pout. Do you see what time it is! You better get your tux on. The guests will be arriving in a few minutes. We can't keep everybody waiting."



"Oh, you look so sad, how about if I give you a one more quick fuck now will you be satisfied?"
He nodded eagerly.
As she knelt down and slid her strap-on into him she laughed again, "You know they can't start without us. I mean what's a wedding without the bride and best man?"






Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Post a Comment

Most View Photo

Blog Archive