WELCOME TO MY GALLERY


Browse »Home » » A Tale of Two Redheads

A Tale of Two Redheads

While searching the net for more beautiful redheads, god knows I can never have enough, I made an interesting discovery.
I found these 2 pictures separately and I had them in different folders for some reason and each time I saw one I thought it was a duplicate of the other. It wasn't till I began cleaning up my files that I noticed that although they're the same picture they are very different in some respects....
And to be honest I can't decide which I like more which I guess tells you something about me!


So my sweet readers, which one do you like best? 
If they turn out to be twins I can provide my address for them to move in with me right away.



Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Post a Comment

Most View Photo

Blog Archive