WELCOME TO MY GALLERY


Browse »Home » » Sunday Morning Wake Up Call

Sunday Morning Wake Up Call

My wife and her friend had been very busy all of Saturday night. I hadn't wanted to disturb them and so I had slept in the spare bedroom. I was surprised when I found her note on the kitchen counter telling me to wake them at 8:00 as her lover had to be on a flight by noon.
As I entered the room I found my wife awake next to her still sleeping lover. Putting a finger to her lips to silence me she pulled back the sheets revealing her lovers' glorious case of "morning wood".
She crooked her finger to beckon me closer and whispered to me "I bet he's dreaming of you Sissy, help me give him his wake up call"



Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Post a Comment

Most View Photo

Blog Archive