WELCOME TO MY GALLERY


Browse »Home » » Not always fun

Not always fun

I was about 8 years old when my older brother caught me going through my Mons underwear drawer. I was caught red-handed with a pair of her full cut briefs still in my hand when he found me.


I'd like to say he sat me down and talked to me as he was twice my age and twice my size but that's not what happened.
He beat the living daylights out of me. He called me a sissy faggot. That was the first time I had ever heard those words. The beating seemed to go on forever. To make it worse he told my father who beat me again.
I was punished for weeks, and my brother was not even scolded for giving me two black eyes and knocking a tooth out.
He died young so we never had a chance to reconcile but I like to think that if the situation had been reversed I wouldn't have acted like him.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Post a Comment

Most View Photo

Blog Archive