WELCOME TO MY GALLERY


Browse »Home » » Kaaren I'm Going To Be Late

Kaaren I'm Going To Be Late

"Kaaren my appointment at the salon is taking a little longer than I expected so I'm going to be a little late. My new Boss is stopping by to discuss my position so keep him entertained until I get there."
"Yes my love," I answered "Is there anything in particular he would like to have?"
"I don't know him very well so be friendly and receptive, I won't be long. Have to go, Bye"
Before I had a chance to change there was a knock at the door. As I let her Boss in I thought of a good way to keep him occupied, and maybe help my wife's career.
"Come in," I said, "let me help you get comfortable".






Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Post a Comment

Most View Photo

Blog Archive