WELCOME TO MY GALLERY


Browse »Home » , , , » Poor Sheen

Poor Sheen

What the fuck did I say bitch?

Sheen was almost in tears.  He was down on his knees, head bowed to Mistress.

I'm sorry Mistress.  I know I need to show my obedience.

That's right bitch!  That cock should be hard whenever a lady is present.  Now get it up now!

Thwack!  The leather tipped riding crop came down swatting Sheen's tender flesh.

Stick that ass out cunt.
 
His ass was already red from the previous whacks he'd already received in training.  Sheen arched his back and stuck his ass out for Mistress.

Thwack, thwack, thwack, the crop came down again in 3 quick bursts.  The pain stung, then lingered.  Oddly Sheen's cock began to swell despite the pain, or maybe it was because of it.

That's it, make it hard you little sissy bitch!

Yes, Mistress.

Faster!  Stroke it so everyone can see how pathetic you are.

Sheen was stroking his cock faster and faster now.  It got rock hard at the thought of all the ladies in the room watching him jerk off in front of them.

Don't you cum bitch, you don't cum unless I tell you, understand?!!

Yes, Mistress, a sissy cunt like me doesn't deserve the privilege of cumming without a woman's consent.

That's right bitch, and don't you forget it, ever.

A drop of precum ooozed out of the head of Sheen's cock and dribbled on the floor.

You stupid bitch, look what a mess you've made.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, it was an accid....

Thwack, the riding crop whipped Sheen's ass.  Thwack, thwack, thwack, three times again.

Sheen let out a shriek of agony as the pain ripped through his body.

Aw, was that too much for you sissy?  Can't take the pain?

A tear ran down Sheen's cheek.

I'm s s s sorry Mistress, didn't m m m mean t t t to..

Thwack

I'm not interested in your lame excuses bitch.  Now clean up that mess you've made.

Sheen began to stand, but just as he started to rise Mistress' stiletto heel pushed him back down.

Did I say you could stand sissy?

No Mistress, but how, how, I'm mean I was...

Thwack

You stupid slut, obviously you are to clean it with your mouth.  Now get down there and clean up that mess.

Sheen leaned forward and began licking his own precum from the floor.

Oh, look at that ass ladies.  It looks like it needs a good fucking.  See how swollen it is from the 12 inch dildo I used on it earlier?  I think it needs more punishment.  I think we need to teach this bitch a lesson.

Oh please Mistress, my ass is so sore, please.

Thwack!

You don't make demands on me or any other woman bitch.  Now arch that back and shove that ass out.

Mistress threw a tube of lube on the floor next to Sheen.

Now lube up that ass and get ready for a pounding bitch.

To Be Continued...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Post a Comment

Most View Photo