WELCOME TO MY GALLERY


Browse »Home » , , , , » Date pt. 5

Date pt. 5

Bobbi moaned in pleasure as Rick's fingers worked their way in and out of hur tight little asshole.

Oh Ricky, please finger me, it feels so good.

You gonna be a good gurl and do as I say?

Yes, oh yes.

You gonna be my little sissy slut?  Gonna suck me and put out whenever I want, aren't you?

Yes, Ricky, yes.

His middle finger was all the way up Bobbi's ass now.

You know why?  Because you're a horny slut.

Yes, I'm a horny slut, Yes, oh Ricky that feels so good, please don't stop.

Rick's fingers kept fucking hur in the ass, then sensation was wonderful.  Bobbi's tiny gurl clit was pressed up against hur silky thong.

You want me to fuck you?

Oh Yes!

Rick turned Bobbi around on hur knees and lifted hur dress up over hur ass.  He paused to look at that nice firm ass and puckered asshole waiting to be fucked.

I'm gonna make you a real gurl now Bobbi.  Are you ready to made into a real gurl?

Oh yes, I need it, I need your hard cock up my tight little hole.  Please.

Rick rubbed the head of his hard prick against hur hole, making little circles.

Bobbi tried to push back against it, but Rick pulled away.

Not til I say you horny little slut.

He slapped hur ass with his hard cock.

Please, I need it your hard cock Ricky, I need it.

Alright, I guess you deserve to be fucked a little.

With that, Rick slowly shoved the head of his cock into Bobbi's tight gurl hole.

Bobbi let out a scream.

Oh, fuck!  Yes, I've been waiting for this.  Please make me a real gurl, please.

Rick slowly worked his cock in and out of Bobbi.

When she loosened up enough Rick began to really give hur a pounding.  His balls were slapping up against Bobbi and Bobbi loved the sensation.

Oh yes, fuck me, fuck hard Ricky.

All the excitement finally got to Rick and he couldn't hold back any longer. He let out a scream as his cock let go a big load of cum into Bobbi's ass.

OH, fuck!

Bobbi came at the sensation of Rick's cock pulsing in hur hole.  She filled hur little thong with hur own sissy gurl juice.

When he had calmed enough, Rick pulled out of Bobbi and snapped hur thong back over hur dripping stretched out and sore hole.

Now, I'm gonna drop you back at home.  Wouldn't want your Dad to be upset now, would we?

But Ricky, I want to stay out with you longer.

No, this is how it's gonna be.  I fuck you and you go home with an ass full of my cum after.

Oh Ricky you're so mean.  I hate you.

In front of Bobbi's house, as soon as Bobbi's car door closed, Rick sped off in his car.  Bobbi stood there feeling so used and sore, Rick's cum was dribbling out of hur ass.  She loved it and couldn't wait to be used again next time!

I love you Ricky.




Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Post a Comment

Most View Photo