WELCOME TO MY GALLERY


Browse »Home » , , , , » Date pt 4

Date pt 4

Rick tweaked Bobbi's nipples through hur bra, twisting them gently.  Bobbi arched hur back in response, pushing hur tiny A cups out for Rick.

Oh Ricky, please stop, I promised Daddy I'd be a good gurl.  Please, I want to, I  mean I don't, I....Oh, please don't stop.

Oh, you know you want it slut.  Here, feel my cock baby.

Rick grabbed Bobbi's little feminine hand and put it on his crotch.  Bobbi was excited to feel his stiff cock through Rick's jeans and began squeezing and rubbing it.

That's it baby, show me how much you want that cock.  You're not a cock tease are you?

No, I'm a good gurl.

Bobbi tried to remove hur hand from his crotch but he grabbed hur wrist and held it there.  Rick had moved on to sucking and licking Bobbi's tits now.  Bobbi was moaning from the sensations she was having.

Oh Ricky, that feels so good, so so good.  Please don't stop.

Rick's hands slid down and squeezed Bobbi's ass.  He felt hur thong through the dress.

Oh Ricky, please stop, don't, please.

Hur words said no, but Bobbi's body kept saying yes.

Rick slid his hand up hur dress and started massaging hur ass.  Then he slipped his fingers under hur thong.

Bobbi tried to protest, but she was cupping hur breast and feeding it to Rick at the same time.

Ricks fingers found their way into Bobbi's ass, first rubbing hur little rose bud, then probing hur, a little deeper each time.

Oh Ricky, oh that feels so good.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Post a Comment

Most View Photo