WELCOME TO MY GALLERY


Browse »Home » , , , , , » Old Man Johnson

Old Man Johnson

Old man Johnson was especially appreciative of Bobbi's transformation, he was always so friendly and nice, complimenting Bobbi and telling hur how pretty she looked.  Bobbi had used to help him with raking leaves and doing yard work, but now that she was a gurl, old man Johnson wouldn't hear of hur doing any hard work.

Come sit with me on the porch Bobbi.  You look so pretty in your new outfit, did your mom get you that?  Why don't we have some lemonade?  Bobbi would tease him too, letting him see a little lace under her shirt or a little too much thigh.

One time Bobbi almost fell in her 5 inch slut shoes.  Luckily Mr J caught her in his strong arms before she fell.  Oh, you're light as a feather dear, he said.  Bobbi just blushed.  S/he told Mr J she'd make him dinner sometime for "being her big strong hero".

Oh that's OK sweetie, but I do have an offer for you.  I'm hosting a poker night at my place this Friday and I need a beer girl, if you want to make a little money and you're not busy.

Hmm, I'll have to check.  Bobbi pulled out hur phone to check quickly and saw she was free after 8.  OK Mr J your on.

OK, good.  I'm sure the boys will be happy to see you there

To be continued...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Post a Comment

Most View Photo