WELCOME TO MY GALLERY


Browse »Home » , , , , » A Date for Rick?

A Date for Rick?

Rick started hanging around at Mr J's place a lot more.  In fact he was over almost every night after work, hoping to see pretty Bobbi.  Bobbi was playing hard to get though, so she'd purposely not come home or pretend not to see Rick when she walked by.  She'd wear cute little outfits to tease him; short skirts or short shorts.  One time when no one was home she walked around the living room in hur bra and panties right where she knew they could see hur from Mr J's window.  She could hardly contain her smile, knowing how excited poor Rick must have been to see hur like that.

Rick finally got up the courage and asked hur out one Friday and Bobbi told him maybe, even though she really wanted to go.  Rick was upset, so Bobbi teased him more.

Well, I guess I'll go out with you Rick, but only if you promise to be a gentleman.  My dad will kill you if you try and feel my body through my clothes you know.

Oh, I promise Bobbi, I'll be a perfect gentleman.

OK then, you can take me out tomorrow night.  It'd better be romantic though.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Post a Comment

Most View Photo