WELCOME TO MY GALLERY


Browse »Home » , , , » Poor Sheen pt 5

Poor Sheen pt 5




Oh you look so ashamed of yourself Sheenie.

Yyyes Mistress, so ashamed, so very ashamed.

You don't know real shame do you?  Well, perhaps I can teach you a lesson sissy.

As if right on cue, Sheen heard the doorbell.  From down the hall he heard a female voices and chatter, then footsteps as Spencer showed the new guests in.

Look Sheen, we thought you might be lonely so we invited some friends of yours, Mistress said.

Sheen looked up in horror as several of his female coworkers stood in the doorway with their mouths wide open.  There was pretty Gina and Lola from HR and Sue from accounting all looking on as Sheen continued to masturbate and give head to the big rubber strap on cock while still being pounded up the ass by Dagmar.

Ha Ha!  I always knew he was a sissy wimp, but this is even worse than I could have ever thought!

The ladies sat down to watch Sheen be humiliated for their pleasure.

Mistress snapped her fingers and ordered Sheen to eat her pussy.

The ladies from work were delighted to see how obedient Sheen was.

S/he's so subservient, I love that in a gurl.  Hmm, I think I've found some new things for Sheen to do at work.

Spencer came back in the room and immediately began flirting and kissing with the new girls.  How the hell was he doing that?  Sheen felt so jealous.

Aw, Sheen looks like he wishes he was Spencer.  Spencer's a real man darling, he's gonna get his cock sucked and fucked like a real man deserves.  Now grovel for mommy Sheen.

Oh please, may I suck on the big rubber cock for Mistress?  May I further offer my ass for Mistress Dagmar's pleasure.  I'm a sissy and deserve punishment for being a sissy.

The ladies lined up to let Spencer get a piece of them.  One girl straddled his cock and then lowered herself onto him while the other two stood next to him while he fingered their cunts.  He worked his fingers in and out of their tight holes like a musician playing an instrument.

Oh, fuck yeah baby, finger that cunt, feels so good.  Is he making your cunt feel good too Gina?

Hey sissy!  Come over here.  Spencer motioned for Sheen to crawl over and he meekly obeyed.
Here, lick the pussy juice from my hands.

Sheen lapped at his hands like a dog, relishing the taste of Gina's cunt juices on one hand and Lola's on the other.  This was a real man unlike sissy Sheen.  Sheen dare didn't look up, but out of the corner of his eye he could see Sue riding up and down on Spencer's hard cock.  He timed his stroking to Spencer's fucking and imagined how good it would feel if his cock was where Spencer's was.

Yeah, fuck yourself on my cock baby.  Now grind it, grind that cunt on me while my cock is all the way inside you.

Oh, fuck, that feels so damn good.  My cunt is on fire, yes!  I'm gonna fuck my own cunt with your cock.

Suck Sue's titties while she fucks herself on my cock ladies.

Gina and Lola leaned forward to suck Sue's tits while still getting finger fucked by Spencer.

See what I'm doing Sheen?  You're not gonna get to do this.  Your cock and hands will never get to be inside a woman again.  That is unless you consider yourself to be a gurl, cause you WILL be fingering your own ass.

The thought of that excited Sheen as he stroked his cock faster and faster.

Dagmar was really giving it to Sheen now and he was trying to hold on and not cum.

The girls kept rotating so each got to fuck Spencer while the other two would get fingered.  Each time Sheen would lick Spencer's fingers clean, tasting and relishing the flavors of the different women.

Dagmar complimented Mistress on her training.  I'm surprised your sissy hasn't cum yet, you've done an excellent job training hur.  So obedient, just like a good gurl should be, isn't that right sissy Sheen?


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Post a Comment

Most View Photo