WELCOME TO MY GALLERY


Browse »Home » , , , , » Bobbi Gets an A

Bobbi Gets an A

The next morning Bobbi felt so good knowing poor Justin was right where she wanted him.  She just knew she'd be getting an "A" in class.  Maybe she was being a little too smug though because she showed up late for class and the professor made a big deal about it in front of everyone.  Then he said he was giving a pop quiz on last nights reading in honor of Bobbi being late.  The whole class groaned and Bobbi got a lot of dirty looks.

After class the prof told Bobbi to come by during office hours as he wanted to have a word with her.

"Yes professor T, I'll be there."  Bobbi said in her most innocent sissy voice.

And be on time, my office hours end at 4, so I'd better see you before then.

Bobbi knocked on the door to Prof T's office at 3:55.

Yes?  Who is it?  Come in.

Bobbi opened the door and shyly poked her head in.

"It's me Professor."  she said smiling the best she could.

Oh, Bobbi, it's you.  I wasn't sure if you were going to show up.  What in the world are you doing lately?  You've been late for class several times now and your grades are horrible.  Don't you study?

I'm so sorry Professor T.  I try so hard, but I can't seem to understand what I read.  That's why I'm late, because I stay up reading over and over.

Of course this was all a lie, Bobbi barely studied at all.  She was too boy crazy to do any reading!

Bobbi had gone home to change into a short skirt and leggings knowing she'd have to talk to Professor T later.

She leaned forward when she sat down, pretending to put her bag down, but allowing Professor T a nice view down hur top of hur flat chested tits in their pretty lacy bra.  She could feel him looking and the thought of making his cock hard sent a tingle down to hur little clit.

Bobbi crossed hur legs and poor Professor T couldn't help but try and look up hur short skirt.  He didn't get a peek, but was enjoying the view of hur legs.

Professor I just don't know what to do.  I study SO hard and long, all night.  I lay in bed and think about your lectures.  I want to please you so bad Professor.  I just know I can make you happy and get an A.

That's all good and well Bobbi, but perhaps you aren't trying hard enough.  Perhaps this class is too advanced for you.  You might want to think about dropping out and taking it another time.

But Professor, it's already two months into the semester, if I drop this class I can't take another one, it's too late and I need the credits for my loan.

Well, that would be something for you to worry about wouldn't it?  Somehow I don't really think that you study as hard and long as you say you do Bobbi.  In fact, I think there are many things you could do to improve your grade in my class.

Like what Professor T?  I'll do anything to get a better grade.  Is there extra credit I can do?

Bobbi stood up and walked around to the other side of Professor T's desk.

Bobbi, what are you doing?

I just thought maybe I could show you how passionate I am about this class Professor.

Bobbi pulled his chair back and sat on his lap, putting hur skinny sissy arms around his neck.

Oh Professor, isn't there anything a gurl can do to get a better grade?  I'm sure you can think of something for me to do.  Bobbi wiggled hur little bottom on Professor T's lap, feeling him getting hard under hur.

Bobbi, what on Earth are you doing?  I'm a married man, you could be my daughter.  Stop this immediately.

Mmm, I can tell you like it Professor, you don't have to pretend.  I won't tell anyone.  I've seen you watching me in class, I know how bad you want me.  Isn't that right Professor T?

Bobbi slid down to hur knees and fondled his cock through his pants.

Oh, your cock must be in pain being trapped in your pants and so hard at the wrong angle.  See, I've been studying my math?

Bobbi unzipped his pants and pulled them down to his ankles.  "There, that's much better, isn't it?"

Bobbi, I must insist that you stop this immedi....

Bobbi slipped hur mouth over his cock and began to lick and suck the Professor's cock up and down.


To Be Continued...


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Post a Comment

Most View Photo