WELCOME TO MY GALLERY


Browse »Home » , , , , , » Bobbi Gets an A, Part 3

Bobbi Gets an A, Part 3


Justin was angry.  He quickly exited the outer office and began to walk down the main hallway.

You fucking slut!  How could you do that?

Wait, Justin, I can explain.

I don't want to hear it.

Justin ran off.  Bobbi thought maybe it was best to let him cool off so she left him alone.

All the way home and all that night all she could do was think about Justin.

She called him three times.  The first two times he hung up on hur.

Justin?  Can you at least let me explain?

After a long silence, "I don't want to hear it"

Can't you at least forgive me?  Pretty please?

I suppose we can talk about it, tomorrow after practice, meet me at the locker room, you remember where.

OK, I'll be there after practice.

The next day Bobbi wore a cute outfit to make sure she got on Justin's good side.  She showed up early by the entrance to the locker room.

Justin came out and stood there for a moment, not saying anything.

Then he said, let's go inside so we can have some privacy.

I can't go in there, it's the men's locker room!

Don't worry everyone has gone, come on.

Bobbi followed Justin up the steps and into the locker room.  There was some drink and snack machines by the entrance then a swinging doorway that separated the lockers from the outside areas.

Justin continued through the swinging doors and Bobbi followed him, feeling a little nervous in case anyone saw hur in there.

Bobbi, I can't believe what you did yesterday.  I thought we had something special.

He reached out and gently grabbed hur hands in his.

We do Justin, I really like you.  It's just I really need to pass this class, if I don't I lose my loan money...

I told you I was gonna help you, was that not enough?

I don't know, I was scared, I didn't know what to do.

Bobbi tried to make hur most innocent and sad face, pouting hur lips and arching hur back, pushing out hur tits.

You didn't even do to me what you did to Professor T.

I know, but that's different, we have something different.  Besides I can fix that right now.

Bobbi leaned forward and started kissing Justin.  He loosened up right away and she started rubbing his cock through his sweat pants.  It got hard real fast.  Justin stood up and Bobbi went for the waistband and pulled his sweats down, dropping them to his ankles.

The next thing she knew she was down on hur knees sucking Justin's cock.

That's it, suck it.  Suck it like you're a slut wanting an A.  Take your top off so I can see those tits.

Bobbi took off hur top and went back to sucking his cock.  She was loving it, thinking about how she's sucked off Professor T yesterday and now she was treating hurself to Justin's stiff cock.  She must have really been getting into it because she didn't hear the rest of the baseball team come in.

Is this the slut you were telling us about Justin?  She sure does look like a slut.  Look at hur, she sucks cock like a two dollar whore!  I want me some of that.

There were at least five guys there and they all pulled down their pants to reveal hard cocks inside.

Bobbi was scared having all those strange cocks being shoved in hur face, but she started sucking them too.

Told you she was a slut fellas.  Don't worry the slut will get to everyone's cock and she's a good little cock sucker too.

The guys surrounded Bobbi and she was going from one cock to another, licking and sucking.






Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Post a Comment

Most View Photo