WELCOME TO MY GALLERY


Browse »Home » , , , , » Bobbi Gets an A, part 2

Bobbi Gets an A, part 2

Oh professor, your cock is so hard and it tastes so good.  Is this what all cocks taste like?  I've never done this before, am I sucking your cock right?

Yes Bobbi, that's it, you're doing a good job.  A little more tongue.  That's it.

Bobbi's head was pumping up and down on Professor T's cock.  Professor T leaned forward and fondled Bobbi's small breasts through hur top and bra.

Oh that feels so good Professor.  My daddy told me not to let boys touch me there, but I guess you're not really a boy are you?

Bobbi unbuttoned hur top to reveal hur white lacy bra.  She undid the front clasp and freed hur tiny tits, then resumed sucking on Professor T's turgid prick.

It was too much for the professor as he blew his wad all over Bobbi's face and hair.

Do I get an A now Professor T?  I thought my oral presentation was excellent, don't you agree?

Yes, Bobbi, that will get you an A on today's quiz, but you're going to have to work hard to get an A for the class.  Now go home and think about ways you can raise that semester grade.

"Yes, professor, I'm sure I'll find a way to get an A."  Bobbi said as she wiped the cum from hur face and licked it from hur fingers.  "mmm".

Bobbi turned to leave and saw that the door was cracked open and she saw someone move quickly away from the door.

She rushed forward and opened the door to find Justin standing there.

To Be Continued...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Post a Comment

Most View Photo