WELCOME TO MY GALLERY


Browse »Home » , , , , » Bobbi the Tease

Bobbi the Tease

Bobbi dated Rick for a few weeks.  It was the same thing every time.  He'd show up in his car and take hur to lookout point and fuck hur in the ass.  He was so unromantic.  Bobbi longed for real romance, she needed a man who would give hur real attention, the kind a gurl day dreams about.

Bobbi decided to see other men, which upset Rick a lot.  She liked making Rick jealous and rubbed it in.

Justin used to play baseball Ricky.  Did you ever notice how big his arms are?  Mmm, so strong and big.  I wonder if anything else is big?

You'd better stay away from him Bobbi.

Why?  We're just friends.  Justin's so nice.  He's a real gentleman too.

I mean it Bobbi, stay away from him.

No, we're friends and I can hang out with Justin whenever I want.

She said Justin's name in a way that would annoy Rick, lingering on it just a little too long.  Rick sat there fuming with anger and jealousy.

Ricky, do you like that new Axe body spray for guys?

Huh, What?  I dunno, maybe I guess it's OK.

I think it smells really good, maybe you should get some.

Yeah, OK.

Justin wears it.  It smells SO good, especially when he starts working up a little sweat.

What?!!  Aw fuck, when did you smell, I mean when was he sweaty around you?

Oh calm down Ricky, it was a little hot when we were eating lunch together in his car one time, that's all.

Aw, fuck, aw.  Stop it Bobbi, I don't want to hear anymore about JUSTIN.

OK, sorry, I was just thinking about Justin for some reason, that's all.

Yeah, well don't, and I don't want to hear any more about him.  Where were you two, I mean when did you have lunch.

Bobbi could see how upset she was making poor Ricky with hur teasing.  She liked making a little fire under his cute butt.  A drop of sweat even made it way down the side of his red face.  Bobbi pretended not to notice Rick's anger.  She let one of hur bra straps fall to further tease Rick, again pretending it was unintentional.

Rick was going crazy and couldn't stand it anymore.



To Be Continued...


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Post a Comment

Most View Photo