WELCOME TO MY GALLERY


Browse »Home » , , , , » Bobbi the Tease pt 2

Bobbi the Tease pt 2

Rick climbed on top of Bobbi and s/he pretended to struggle.

No Ricky, I don't feel like it, stop that.

Rick was enraged from Bobbi's teasing.  He reached on the side of hur and lowered the seat flat.  Then he grabbed her tiny wrists and held hur down.  Bobbi struggled, but Rick was too strong for hur.

Ricky, don't, you're scaring me.

Good.

Stop it, you're being mean.

Why should I stop?  You're always teasing me, making me crazy.

He dropped his head and tried to kiss Bobbi but she turned hur head in defiance.  S/he knew just how to spur poor Rick on, s/he had him eating out of hur hands now.

No!  I don't want you, I want Justin.

Justin?!  Why you little slut!

Rick pulled up Bobbi's top and gazed at hur heaving bra covered chest.  He delighted in the sight of hur tiny A cup tits under that lacy bra.

Don't, stop it, I don't want to. Justin would never do this.

Bobbi could barely contain hur smile as Rick continued to do everything s/he had planned for him to do.  He was hur toy.  S/he pretended to struggle more, hitting Ricks arms with hur dainty sissy hands.

Rick pinned hur down again and began sucking hur tits through hur unpadded bra.

Oh Rick, you're so bad.  Stop that.

You like it slut! he said pulling her bra down with his teeth.

Oh Rick, stop, mmm, stop, oh.

Rick was gently biting hur nipples while he kept hur wrists pinned down.  They kissed and their tongues danced together.  Bobbi felt all tingly.  Rick's hard prick was rubbing against hur through his pants.  He reached down and let his thing out of his jeans, then pulled hur tiny shorts down and pulled hur thong to the side.

Bobbi let out a scream of pleasure as Rick forced his cock up hur tight hole.

Oh Rick, stop it.  My little hole is only for Justin, I want Justin inside me.

Rick became enraged, banging Bobbi's ass hard while he squeezed hur wrists.

I bet Justin has a big cock, much bigger than yours.

Rick was furious as his cock pounded Bobbi.

Oh you fucking slut!  You'd better stay away from that asshole Justin!  I'll kick his ass.

You can't beat him up, he's too strong with his big muscley arms.  I'm gonna let Justin fuck me and you can't stop me.  He's gonna fuck me real good.  I'll be his fuck slave.  I'm gonna let him cum inside me and do all the dirty things he wants me to do.

Somehow that thought pushed him over the edge and caused Rick to cum inside Bobbi's ass right then.

He screamed out, "Oh you fucking slut!" as what seemed like a gallon of cum pumped up Bobbi's ass.

The sensation pushed Bobbi over the edge and s/he came in hur tight little thong panties, letting out a wimpy sissy scream of pleasure.

After he came down from the high, Rick kissed hur gently and pleaded with Bobbi.

Baby, please don't hang out with Justin anymore, please.  Promise me you won't?  I want you all to myself.

Are you going to be more romantic?

Yes, I will, I promise.  I'll take you out and bring you flowers.

Well, we'll see.  Maybe if you're a good boy.

What?!

"Oh, alright.  I'll stay away from Justin; for now."  Bobbi said as she crossed hur fingers behind hur back and smiled at Rick.  If only he knew!




Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Post a Comment

Most View Photo