WELCOME TO MY GALLERY


Browse »Home » , , , , , , » Bobbi in Trouble Pt 1

Bobbi in Trouble Pt 1

When Bobbi got home that night, the lights were still on in the living room.  Bobbi tried to sneak in quietly, but Step Mom and Dad were sitting there waiting for hur.

Where have you been young lady?

I just went to the movies with Rick after work.  I told you guys, remember?

As I recall, you were to be home by 11:30 young lady.  Come over here.

Bobbi walked over into the light and step mommy inspected hur soiled clothing.  There were dried cum stains all over Bobbi and hur makeup was running and smeared.

Bobbi, what have you been doing?  I know what this is on your clothes. Mrs Olson from down the street said she saw you get into some trouble earlier tonight at the movie house.  Is that true?

No mommy, it was just some sort of, um, mix up.  The manager is OK with us, I mean we got it all settled.

Step dad piped in, "and where did you get all this money we found in your room young lady?" He held out a huge roll of money, thousands of dollars.

I know you don't make that much down at old man Warner's hardware store.

He gave me a raise Daddy.  Plus I helped Mr J next door on his poker night and they gave me some money for that too.  I've been saving it all for my medicine.

This much money?!  I hope you haven't been doing anything unlady like Bobbi.  Well, I'm glad you are saving your money because your special medical treatments are getting expensive.  They do seem to be working though.

It was true.  Doc had contacted Bobbi's mother first when the latest meds had come out.  He told her that with these the effects would be longer lasting and much more potent than the pills she was already taking.  After the second injection, Bobbi's boy parts had retracted into hur body and left a nice slit down there and her thingy shrank into a pretty little pink clit.  Bobbi had to squat to go pee now.

"Let's get you out of these filthy clothes Bobbi", step mother said.

Not in front of Daddy.

Oh it's all right dear.  Ever since you decided to come live with me instead of your real father, I thought you'd come to accept my new boyfriend Don as your Daddy.  After all he's been putting a roof over our heads and feeding our little tummys.

I do, but it's embarrassing for a gurl to undress in front of hur Daddy.

Oh, it's fine dear.  Besides I want him to see what all that medicine he paid for has done for his little princess.

Bobbi removed hur clothing, slowly taking off one item at a time.  She could see Don was enjoying the show and she couldn't help but get turned on a little.  When she was in just hur bra and panties, she stood right in front of him as mother unstrapped hur bra from behind.

See how nice hur perky little tits look Don?

Mmm, yes, I see, very nice.

Mother cupped Bobbi's tits in her hands from behind and rolled hur nipples in her fingers until they were hard and sensitive.

You see how nice they are, how the nipples are so mouth watering to look at.  They feel so good too.  Does that feel good to you Bobbi.

Oh yes, yes, so good mommy.

Mommy's hand slipped down and over Bobbi's cum stained panties, rubbing hur gently through the silky material.

See how nice this is too Don.  No ugly bulge down there, see, nice and smooth.  Oh and look, I think she's getting wet.

Don looked at the wet spot forming on Bobbi's panties.

Step mother pulled Bobbi's panties down to reveal hur shaved cunt.  It really was exquisite with nice meaty pussy lips.  Don was amazed at how real it all looked, so natural, as if Bobbi was born that way.

You can touch hur if you like Don; isn't that right Bobbi?

To Be Continued...


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Post a Comment

Most View Photo