WELCOME TO MY GALLERY


Browse »Home » , , , , , , , » Bobbi's Biker Gang Bang

Bobbi's Biker Gang Bang

Bobbi slept in the next day.  She was supposed to go to work, but she didn't even bother to tell old man Warner she wasn't showing up.  She did call sweet Terry so he wouldn't worry about hur and so he could call someone in so they wouldn't be short handed.

Poor Bobbi's ass was so sore even though she'd put hur ointment on and in it like step mother had told hur to do.  She was so tired the night before she'd gone to bed without even showering and slept in the nude.  She got up and looked at hurself in the mirror.  She had dried cum in hur hair, on hur face, tits and body and streaks of dried cum running down hur thighs and legs.  Mmm, it made hur think about what a whore she'd been the day before starting at work with Terry.  Hur nipples got hard at the dirty thoughts as she took hur new meds.

She put on hur babydoll nightie and went downstairs to get some juice and something to eat.  Mommy was downstairs in the kitchen waiting for hur.

Did you sleep well Kitten?

Yes Mommy.

You did so well last night daughter.  I've trained you so well.  You were the perfect little slut cock sucker I could have hoped for.

Thank you Mommy.

Mommy needs her morning cumming, would you mind dear?

Bobbi got on hur knees and began servicing Step Mommy with hur mouth and tongue.

Mmm, that's it dear, lick that slit.

It wasn't long before Mommy came on Bobbi's face.  Bobbi licked up all her juices. 

You always taste so good Mommy.

Oh, thank you so much, that's so nice of you to say dear.  Now I want you to relax today, you have a big night ahead of you.  Don really wants to get in good with these bikers and they're going to be expecting a real slut whore for entertainment tonight.

Yes Mommy, I'll be ready.

Good, now you know what to do to get ready right?

Yes, Mommy. 

Good now run along upstairs and take a shower, then start getting ready around three.

Bobbi took a shower and put lotion all over hurself.  Hur skin was so soft and she smelled so good.  She liked to admire hur new girl body in the mirror whenever she passed in front of it.  Hur small perky upturned tits looked so nice and she turned sideways to admire hur firm round ass and hips, the guys were going to like what they saw tonight.

Bobbi began getting ready early by inserting butt plugs up hur ass.  She started with a small one and gradually worked up to a huge one throughout the day.  This way hur ass would be stretched and ready to take multiple cocks that night.



Bobbi put on hur make up and Mommy came in to check on hur and helped hur do hur hair.

Oh, you look so pretty daughter.  I'm so proud of you.

Thank you Mommy.  Do you think the men will like me tonight?

Oh I don't see how they could resist you Bobbi, you're so pretty.  I remember when i was your age and I had my first gang bang.  It's something every girl needs to become a true woman.

Oh Mommy, I'm looking forward to my gang bang tonight.

You're lucky you started doing gang bangs early Bobbi, you've experienced so much pleasure already in your young life.

I know Mommy and I thank you so much for taking me under your wing and teaching what I needed to know to be a woman.  How to suck cock and fuck, how to melt men with just a look, how to get anythign I want in life.

You're so welcome sweetheart, it's so nice to be appreciated.  Oh, will you look at the time?  We don't have much time to finish getting ready.  Do you have your largest butt plug in already?

Yes mother, it's all the way up my ass and I already finished my enema so I'm ready.

Very good, now practice sucking your dildos while I'm downstairs making refreshments.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Post a Comment

Most View Photo