WELCOME TO MY GALLERY


Browse »Home » » A letter for Jennifer

A letter for Jennifer

Hi Everyone!  Jennifer has been kind enough to leave me some comments and questions.  I was going to answer in the comments section, but I thought it might be helpful to others if I answered her in a post instead.

Jennifer asked if all the stories here are about Bobbi.  My answer is below.

I actually have some other characters here that are not related to Bobbi's story line at all.  Bobbi's story is the majority of material here though.  The origins of Bobbi actually began on another blog, T Girl Next Door (on my blog roll to the right), so you'll actually need to go there to start at the beginning.  Be sure to read the comments because there's actually a lot of the story there with Mandy and me adding layer on layer.  Here's a direct link to that post, http://tgirlnextdoor2.blogspot.com/2012/04/almost-caught.html#comment-form


I've tried to maintain continuity within Bobbi's storyline, but may or may not have been fully successful.  I'm trying to keep it fun, so if I made a goof here or there, I hope it won't bother people who are following hur story too much.

Other characters on this blog include Kayla, yet another character from Mandy.  Here's a link to her original post and then my addition to the story.  Also I did a six part story for Sheen back in June that's a little more D/s and Femdom related.  I sort of take inspiration from all over, so don't be surprised if one day I make a post based on one of your great caps!

 BTW, I really like that you asked questions about Bobbi.  It made me think about hur as a person, what are hur motivations and such, things I may not have thought about on my own.  It's like being in a creative writing class!

Also, I'd like to welcome my second and third followers LisaAnn and Ginger.  Thanks for cumming by girls!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Post a Comment

Most View Photo